Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oiselle and Chobani! Love!

Over the course of the year, I've grown to love two great companies that I didn't know much about until the last 12-18 months: Oiselle and Chobani.  These are two of the best companies that I know of.  Oiselle makes amazing women's running apparel, and Chobani makes the best Greek Yogurt.  These days, I'm finding myself only wearing Oiselle and only eating Chobani.  So, this week was especially awesome for me since I found things in the mail from both of these companies!

A few weeks ago, I splurged (more than I should have) on Oiselle.com and purchased arm warmers, a pair of Roga shorts and the Go Fast T-shirt.  I was super excited!  Less than a week later, my order arrived in the mail, except there was a note that the Go Fast tee was backordered.  Bummer, but not the end of the world.  This past Tuesday, my Go Fast tee arrived.  Awesome!  Then, on Wednesday, this came:

Umm....how sweet are they?!?!  Completely unnecessary, TOTALLY appreciated! I don't know of
ANY other company that does this (or anything close to this) for a backordered item. SO amazing.

I LOVE the Start Line tee.  I already had it in pink, but think I actually like the colors more of the one they sent! Which is why I nearly cried last night when I dripped a wild berry popsicle on it and had to do an emergency cleaning.  All is okay now though!

If you don't already know about Oiselle, or have never tried any of their products....well, what are you waiting for?!  It's an amazing group of women who truly listen to their audience and customers to make the apparel that women want to wear.  Trust me, I want to wear all of their clothes.  All of the time.  Not only are they totally cute, but they're comfortable and functional too! It really doesn't get any better than that.

Oiselle.com.
Go fast. Take chances.


Oiselle was my awesome surprise for yesterday. Today wasn't a surprise, but it was just as awesome!

This box came in the mail for me:

Are you as excited to see what's
inside as I was?!

OOOH!....so THAT'S how you mail
yogurt!


YUM!!!

Even the empty box is cool!

Chobani is flavorful and creamy, and contains real fruit.  No fake/gross tasting yogurt.  And the pomegranate flavor is really fun because then you get to pop the pomegranates in your mouth! Oh...that's just me??

As both a runner and a vegetarian, the first question I always get, when discussing being a vegetarian, is how do I get enough protein. (Why is that always the first question!?  Are you concerned about anyone else's protein intake?!) But anyway.....my answer always includes "Chobani".  Each little slice of heaven (aka a Chobani yogurt) contains between 13-18g of protein, which makes up a big portion of my protein intake every day (yes, really every day...unless I'm sick and then I don't eat dairy), for those of you concerned about how much protein I get! :)  When I had the opportunity to receive a box of Chobani, compliments of them, I was totally on board!  What's better than receiving products you already endorse and love?!  

Also, there's now a ChobaniSoho for all of you living in NYC.  I haven't been yet (I know, I know...I need to go!) but I've only heard amazing things about it.  I want to go this weekend! Who wants to join me?!

A BIG thank you to Chobani for their generosity!! And I can't wait to try some of these flavors that I've never had before!  It will definitely brighten my morning at work tomorrow.

Nothing but good.

What are your favorite companies?  Do you wear Oiselle products and/or eat Chobani?  If you don't, do yourself a favor and pick up these products ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to send some to me for breakfast tomorrow! ;) Love both brands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Oiselle. The company, their philosophy and their clothing all speak the same language.. quality!

    ReplyDelete